05 November 2009

"추억이 흘러 내린다 / 따라 눈물도 흐른다 바보처럼.."

Music: 휘성 - Rain Drop (Wheesung - Rain Drop)
Mood: dying ㅠ______ㅠ



I think I might be sick. D:

My head hurts, my throat hurts, my hands hurt, my body aches... And just like when I was little, I'm becoming whiny and pathetic.

Soooooooo not fun. :(

Unfortunately, I can't take tomorrow off because of two things: (a) I have a hanzi quiz, and (b) the proposal for my history research paper is due.

Boooooooooooooo. Do not want.

Or, as Jokwon would say:



ㅋㅋㅋ I just wanted an excuse to use that .gif.

But seriously, I feel like crap. I just want to drink tea and turn the heater on high and snuggle up in my warm bed with all of my pillows and blankets and go to SLEEP until Monday, but I can't.

This is the third time this semester. When did my immune system get to be so crappy?


On the plus side, I totally thought of a scenario for my Chinese final.

Every semester in Chinese, our professor makes us do some sort of oral presentation for our final exam. Skits are preferred, but last semester we had the option of writing a story and presenting it (I did one about mice), and this semester we're allowed to present the paper that we're writing for the written part of the exam.

I HATE presenting things alone, so I'm all about the skit.

My idea is that Mindy (one of my classmates) is a famous popstar, Tim is her manager, and the other guy (whose name I STILL don't know) and I are her rabid fans. We stalk her after a concert or something, except she's a mean popstar and doesn't want to sign autographs, so we take videos of how mean she is and blackmail her.

..shush, it'll be fun.


And now, I'm off to find primary sources for my research paper. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to find English-language primary sources on the Communist Revolution in China? It's difficult. If I'd realized that this proposal was due tomorrow, I would've asked my professor for suggestions beforehand.

Grrrr.

2 comments: