14 October 2009

A day in the life -- Take 1

Music: SHINee - Ring Ding Dong

Mood: all over the place


(Most cracktastically awesome show ever.)

Yesterday was a narcoleptic day.

My anthropology class is (finally!) back in session, so I had class at 9.30 in the morning. I'm not used to waking up that early anymore, so I was a few minutes late for class. A lot of other people were apparently having the same problem, though, so I wasn't the only one.

Afterwards, I decided to go to the library to work on my anthropology paper (I have to read a book and do a critical review of it). 20 minutes after I entered the library, I laid my head down..and woke up 2 hours later. Wow.

So I went back home to eat lunch and hopefully get back to work on my paper. Unfortunately, I discovered a Doctor Who marathon on BBC America. Whittles is a huge fan of Doctor Who, but I'd always avoided it--I have too many addictions already. Still, it was so wonderfully cheesy, and David Tennant is so dorkily awesome that I couldn't tear my eyes away.

Rita eventually joined me and suggested we go clothes shopping.. We went to the mall for pajama pants, but I got a cute zebra-esque top for going out instead. (Now I just need to get a cute black jacket to go with it and I'll be all set for fall!)

After we came back home, we made some pizza, then turned on the Disney channel to watch Aladdin. Damn, I love that movie. You wouldn't have guessed that if you'd seen me, though, because I fell asleep just after Aladdin wishes to be a prince. I didn't wake up until the end of the movie, when Rita decided she needed to go to the library, and I fell asleep again immediately after she left. I then slept for the next two hours.

I'm not sure why I was so tired all day.. I didn't miss much sleep the night before.


Today I have my midterm for Chinese.. I should probably be studying, but instead I'm watching the magic that is Wife Swap. Trashy families, yay~

No comments:

Post a Comment